Latest from our blog
- Annoucement: BRC Global Standard Certification for Storage and Distribution
- Visit us at Bakery Showcase 2016 - Booth 541
- Exhibitor & Seminar Presenter at BCFT Suppliers Night 2016
- Silver Sponsor for CIFST2016 National Conference
- Palm Oil Seminar Series: Great Success in Montreal
- Palm Oil Seminar Series in Montreal on Sept 22nd
- Visit us at the Bakery Congress
- Come visit us at our New Office Location!
- Visit us at BCFT Suppliers Night 2015
- Olera Shortenings New Colour Coded Packaging
Annoucement: BRC Global Standard Certification for Storage and Distribution
Natu’oil Services Inc. is proud to announce that we have obtained our British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard Certification for Storage and Distribution for its Port Coquitlam facility, a prestigious Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked food safety standard.
This certification is the result of the company’s continued implementation of best practices and process improvements related to the storage and distribution of food based products. Natu’oil Services Inc. maintains the highest level of Global Food Safety Standards and the company is one of the few in Canada to achieve this BRC status.
“Receiving globally recognized standard such as BRC Global Standard Certification will further enhance our long-standing commitment to offering customers the very highest level of service possible,” said Haresh Bhatt, President of Natu’oil Services Inc. “From our various distribution centres across North America, we are able to provide quality logistics solutions to customers in Canada.”
Originally introduced in 2006, the Global Standard for storage and distribution provides the essential certification link between the range of BRC manufacturing standards and the end user, the retailer, and the food service company.
This accreditation exemplifies the emphasis Natu’oil Services Inc. places in its ability to deliver quality products while ensuring best practices in handling, storage and distribution of those products. Natu’oil Services Inc. is also a proud member of Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) since 2013.
To learn more about BRC Global Standards, visit http://www.brcglobalstandards.com/.