Latest from our blog
- Annoucement: BRC Global Standard Certification for Storage and Distribution
- Visit us at Bakery Showcase 2016 - Booth 541
- Exhibitor & Seminar Presenter at BCFT Suppliers Night 2016
- Silver Sponsor for CIFST2016 National Conference
- Palm Oil Seminar Series: Great Success in Montreal
- Palm Oil Seminar Series in Montreal on Sept 22nd
- Visit us at the Bakery Congress
- Come visit us at our New Office Location!
- Visit us at BCFT Suppliers Night 2015
- Olera Shortenings New Colour Coded Packaging
Palm Oil Seminar Series: Great Success in Montreal
Natu’oil Services in partnership with Malaysian Palm Oil Board, American Palm Oil Council and Global Agri-trade Corporation successfully held the Montreal Palm Oil Seminar Series at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel on September 22nd.
The Palm Oil Seminar Series is designed as a half day event for industry professionals to gain knowledge about palm oil, market factors, sustainability, and options for replacing partially hydrogenated oils in the North American market.
The well attended event began with an opportunity for attendees to network over breakfast followed by informative presentations and a Q&A session with our panel of palm oil experts.
Palm Oil Seminar Series Montreal is the second of the series to be given in Canada.
Presentation Topics Included
- Developments in the Global Palm Oil Arena by Karthigayen Kumar, Marketing, American Palm Oil Council
- Sustainable Palm Oil: Introduction, Definitions & Drivers by Ryan Welton, Marketing Manager, Natu’oil Services
- Palm Oil: Production, Processing, Products and Properties by Patricia Arokiasamy, Marketing, Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- Food and Non-Food Applications for Palm and Palm Kernel Oil Products by Dr. Tiger Tangavelu, Technical Director, Global Agri-trade Corporation
What Attendees Have to Say
Very informative for first timers!
– POSS Montreal Attendee
More companies in the food industry need to be aware of this event for better understanding of the importance of palm oil usage.
– POSS Montreal Attendee
Presentations and pictures from our Palm Oil Seminar Series Montreal have been added below.
Developments in Palm Oil in Global Palm Oil Arena, Karthigayen Kumar, Marketing, American Palm Oil Council
Food and Non-Food Applications for Palm and Palm Kernel Oil Products, Tiger Tangavelu, Technical Director, GATC
Palm Oil- Production, Processing, Products and Properties – Patricia Arokiasamy, Marketing, MPOB
Sustainable Palm Oil- Introduction, Definitions and Drivers – Ryan Welton, Marketing Manager, Natu’oil